Thursday, April 07, 2011

Facebook Contest

I am having a contest right now over on the BellaCrochet Facebook page. I will be giving one person a copy of the Butterflies and Roses Pineapple Doilies ebook. I will select the winner at random and send out the pattern Saturday morning.
To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment answering the question on this post:
Don't worry, it is not a trick question or anything. The question is, "Do you like to read and if so, who is your favorite author?"
UPDATE: This contest is now closed! The winner was announced and the prize was sent out on 4/11/11. Thanks!






I hope you will stop by and enter!

6 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Who doesn't enjoy reading?! Fun giveaway.

walking the yarn said...

Reading keeps me sane. Next to crochet it's the only way I can truly relax.

Mis Letras al viento said...

Hola saludos desde Venezuela , admiro tu trabajo , cada pieza es una inspiración para mi, tienes un hermoso blog ... El ganchillo se ha convertido en mi entretenimiento y la lectura es una compañía... Adoro leer Vargas Llosa, García Marqués y Paulo Coelho...

crochethuahua said...

I have this pattern book and every pattern is just lovely!

Charlotte said...

I have made everyone of these doilies and enjoyed all of them. Your instructions ar easy to follow and your doilies are beautiful! Each one took my breath away!

byhooks4u said...

love these doilies!!